- Who we are
- Our values
- Our business
- Project experience
- Contact us
SHAMROCK ELECTRICAL, AS LEADING INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, PROVIDE THE COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL AND SPECIALIST COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES THAT YOU REQUIRE FOR YOUR PROJECT.
With an eye on the latest technology, we provide solutions for the design, installation and maintenance of any electrical, communications or security work.
Keeping in mind your business objectives we ensure that we deliver a quality product on time, every time.
By listening and providing quality solutions Shamrock Electrical builds successful relationships with a range of clients.
We look forward to working with you.
AT SHAMROCK ELECTRICAL WE INCORPORATE EXPERIENCED STAFF WITH ETHICAL CONDUCT AT ALL TIMES TO DELIVER AN OUTSTANDING TECHNICAL PRODUCT.
Shamrock Electrical was established in 2007. Founder and Managing Director Paul Convey has over 20 years experience in the electrical industry both in Australia (15 years) and in Ireland. To complement our electrical services we acquired a communications company in 2011. Shamrock Communications Pty Ltd provides dedicated Data, Voice and Fibre Optic installations and service.
Our head office is in Sydney centrally located close to the city and to the airport. Servicing our clients’ needs is considered paramount irrespective of geographical location. Whilst the bulk of our work is in the Sydney metropolitan area we are licensed in each state should you require us to complete your interstate project.
At Shamrock we are highly aware of our social and corporate responsibility and support a number of charities including The Red Cross, World Vision, Save the Children Australia and the Surf Life Saving Foundation.
WE ARE CONSIDERED A BENCHMARK COMPANY IN THE ELECTRICAL INDUSTRY AND ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AND BUSINESS EXCELLENCE.
Our strategic priorities are focussed on:
- Satisfying our clients every time: We listen to all the stakeholders involved in a project and take responsibility for our commitment to ensure that every project is delivered seamlessly and to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
- Developing our people’s capabilities: We are committed to an investment in our people and strive to create a workplace that enthuses and energises our staff with mutual respect and support at all levels.
- Leading in sustainability: We understand the importance of global environmental issues and seek to be a part of the solution. All our business activities are underpinned by our core values of environmental and social responsibility.
- Leading in safety: We aim to maintain our reputation as an industry leader in WHS management and will continue to set standards of excellence in this area.
WE DELIVER A COMPLETE RANGE OF SERVICES FOR ALL ELECTRICAL, COMMUNICATIONS AND SECURITY PROJECTS FROM CONSTRUCTION TO FIT OUT, REFURBISHMENT AND MAINTENANCE
In conjunction with providing a high level of technical expertise we are committed to being involved at the front end of a project to ensure our clients are provided with creative and practical solutions for all the electrical, communications and security requirements of any project.
At Shamrock we believe that the quality of your project is improved greatly by the accuracy of information and discussion occurring during the planning stage and work closely with each client from the initial phases of a project to ensure an outstanding result
Mindful of our clients’ business and financial objectives we provide technical expertise by a proactive and flexible team during each phase of a project, from planning through to completion, to ensure its successful delivery.
WE WORK WITH A DIVERSE RANGE OF CLIENTS – LARGE, MEDIUM AND SMALL. WE BELIEVE IN COMPLETING A JOB TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY IRRESPECTIVE OF SIZE OR BUDGET SPECIALISING IN DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT CONTRACTS.
Commercial and Hospitality
- $2.2M – Holiday Inn Express Hotel Macquarie Park (new build D & C 192 rooms)
- $1.7M – Baxter Hotel (new build D&C 150 rooms)
- $1.6M – Adina Apartments Mascot (new build of 123 units)
- $0.7M – IBM Head Office Fit out (7 levels )
- $1.2M – Four Seasons Hotel Refurbishment (Bar, restaurant and function rooms)
- $1.4M – BATA Offices (6 levels @ William St & Sussex St buildings)
- $2.1M – GPT Group Head Office (MLC Centre Levels 50, 51 & 52)
- $2.6M – Shangri-La Hotel Guest room refurbishment in 7 months (477 rooms)
- $1.3M – Beverley Park Residential Aged Care (new build 77 beds)
- $0.6M – Residential Gardens Rooty Hill (new wing D&C 22 beds)
- $0.4M – Mission Australia Aged Care Facility Redfern (D & C)
Health and Education
- $350k – Prince of Wales Ophthalmology and Hyperbaric Chamber
- $480k – Macquarie University Private Hospital Medical Imaging Unit
- $800k – Australian Catholic University (Stages 1 and 2)
- $1.3M – University of Technology Sydney B1 (lift lobby and backbone upgrade)
Shamrock Electrical Pty Ltd ACN 124 734 416 ABN 46 355 876 485
Shamrock Communications Pty Ltd ACN 147 960 656 ABN 36 147 960 656
Head Office: 16/15 Meadow Way Banksmeadow NSW Australia 2019
Post: PO Box 727 Matraville NSW Australia 2036
Tel: + 61 29316 7166 Fax: + 61 2 9316 7199